Leadership Communication, Presence and Influence
This highly interactive and practical development workshop commences with an exploration of ones preferred communication style and its impact on others. The workshop then moves on to explore effective strategies for communicating and influencing at different levels – interpersonal, team and organisational. Moving through this engaging program, participants will explore a range of tactics and approaches before applying them at a practical level to their own challenges.
Understanding how your communication style affects others and how to communicate effectively within different operating environments is central to successful leadership. Understanding how to interpret the communication styles of others and how to influence their decisions is also a critical everyday skill. As a leader it is important to become comfortable with the broad spectrum of communication. Through knowledge and mastery of a variety of styles you can further enhance your presence as a leader.
During the program participants will:
- Explore the benefits of genuinely effective communication
- Clarify what effective communication really looks like
- Examine their preferred communication style and its impact on others
- Explore a range of communication styles and their effectiveness within different environments
- Learn how to use a variety of communication styles efficiently
- Develop skills to enhance their communication effectiveness and their overall leadership presence
Full day interactive workshop.
This program is suitable for junior – mid level managers and can be tailored to address more specific needs of executive teams.